We at Mid-America Nursing and Allied-Health Institute are actively monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID 19) and taking proactive measures in accordance with state and national guidelines to ensure the safety of our community.
For the protection and safety of our students, testers, visitors, and staff, facemasks are required for entry into our facility and must be worn covering your mouth and nose at all times.
On October 15, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released updated guidelines for preventing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). The guidelines apply to Vaccinated and Unvaccinated individuals and are as follows:
• Wear a mask indoors in public if they are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
• Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated areas.
• Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• Get tested 5-7 days after close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
• Wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days after exposure or until a negative test result.
• Isolate if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• Wash your hands often.
• Clean and disinfect areas often. High-touch areas should be cleaned daily.
• Follow any applicable federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.
To ensure a safe environment for our students, testers, visitors, and staff, we ask that you please adhere to these guidelines.
We will continue to monitor for new information on the conditions of COVID-19 and provide updates accordingly.
Mid-America Nursing and Allied-Health Institute, Inc.